Responsibility.. ever heard of that???

Peace be upon you.. may He guides us all to the righteous path..

Now, here's my thought, the matter that has been bothering me from the very beginning..

So here's to you, who I love dearly, but this very thing is such a nuisance.. my wish for you, is for you to realize it.. you're grown up, and yes, mature enough.. but this one thing is just too much to be ignored..

Here's the way I put it in words:

We were thinking for them, fear for them, wondering for them.. but it seems like they don't even have the slightest idea.. let alone, blind to the big picture.. 
at times, we feel for them.. but it never seem to occur to them that if empathy is not something that they can do for us, then the least we expect is sympathy.. but they seem to never have a clue!.. 
sometimes, I do hope that I stop doing so, cause what good can it brings?.. tormenting this frail heart and soul of mine.. but then again, I do pick up good traits that I get to learn from those good people around me.. which is to not lowering ourselves to the likes of you.. 
so to those concerned (I'm afraid they still don't think they're the one concerned), the brain is not there to stay idle.. faith that you have, is not for you to just pick any favourable law or principle, and practice only that.. 
ever heard of the Spiderman's quote?.. with Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. if you're narrow minded, then automatically you would say that you're just an ordinary person.. 
well then, ever heard that we're the 'khalifah'?.. the moment you start wailing once you left your mom's womb, you already have a responsibility.. what is it, you're asking?.. oh well my dear, your first responsibilty is as a child.. as you grow older, you get more responsibility.. 
as you get to another stage in life, then there's some more for you to carry.. got that?..of course, you get another great 'power', if you know what I mean (I'm being sarcastic here, don't you get it?).. oh my, I'm simply rambling.. 
in the end, I will always end up helping.. but really hope that one day, you would (praying hard for that) understand your very own responsibility.. and you come to realize what responsibility that you're lacking when you're so engrossed to have another responsibility, that you end up forgetting that one..

0 comments:

Post a Comment