It's too much for me to handle!

Peace upon you.. and may He granted us with health and sufficient wealth to do good in this temporary world..

So again, I'm mad, and pissed off!

Last year was a total disaster (ahaha, favourite quote from masterchef!). Well, not really a disaster, but the emotion went roller-coaster.

There were moments when all I want is to run away. Last year was the year with many getaways, at the very last minute, out of the blue. All I needed was peace, a place to calm my heart. At times, my acts were just too much. But my husband still gave in everytime. And took me to places where I want to be. Or simply gave me the greenlight for me to have my own ride. With that, I thank you so much for your understanding and patience.

People keep on asking, and we keep on smiling. At last, I came up with an excuse (pathetic isn't it?). At times, I do wish to reply to them boldly. Like, 'it's individual sustenance, something that you never know. The same when you never know when you're going to die'. Like dude, it's not like something you order at mamak stall! It will be, when the time is right. The least you can do, is to shut up. And the best, is to pray for us, that's all. If you're asking with good intention, that we can detect, no worries. And that alone, we will not take it to heart.

And we also meet those who are insensitive. And yeah, that hurts so much more. Our smiley mask almost run out, and all we could do is to get far away, again and again. No, no, we're not hoping for bad things for them. Rather, we pray only the best for them. They may be so unbelievably insensitive, but we're not the lowly life who would wish for such.

Signing off --

0 comments:

Post a Comment